We have a bunch of activities planned for each of the charity drives!
- On February 22nd, we'll be doing a $5 day in honor of Eden Dora Trust's birthday! We've also got some items from Eden Dora Trust that we'll be both selling and auctioning off!
- Louis' newest wristbands have been ordered and will be up in the store as soon as they get here. They are teal and say #bravery on them!
- I got my first Hedgehog Louis, but OMG he's going to be hard to dress. He has little arms and a big ole booty so we'll see what we can do! I already have the first outfit mostly planned!
- We have some March madness raffles coming up - still being planned!
- Liam's drive is going to have an auction of a special limited edition item soon (Layne just sent it to me so I think it should arrive tomorrow).
- Zayn's team are planning festival bracelets, most likely in Rasta colors to match Zayn's in-ears!
- The $5 instead of 50 Shades brought in some donations for Women's Aid so that's awesome!
- We've added a couple of new tshirt designs. Look how great the rainbow banana shirt turned out:
The best news for the Harry Team was that LLGS has decided to joint Just Giving! This means we will be able to offer you a donation link that's user-friendly and tracks percent donated! The total will also be displayed in US Dollars, which will make my life easier (if I never have to convert pounds to dollars again, I'll be a happy girl)!
So, that's a quick update for now!